How to pack for a chic getaway
Going for a quick escape? Maybe it's a staycation for the June holidays?
We've put together the ideal carry-on bag.
Bring versatile and complementary pieces to mix and match, and create multiple ensembles for day and night.
1. Salsa Deluxe polycarbonate cabin size luggage from Rimowa
A cabin case must be both spacious and light.
2. Le Pliage foldable handbag from Longchamp
For the extra shopping you will come back with, featuring the latest print from the French brand.
3. Snoopy pouch from LeSportsac
Love the super girly feel of this pouch. Perfect for the sundries or makeup.
4. Loafers from Repetto
This print will make any plain outfit pop. Plus, Repetto is known for its comfort and durability - perfect for travel.
5. Brown studded leather belt from Napapijri
This is a versatile accessory that can add a different dimension to the outfits.
6. Dotted scarf from Marimekko
This arty print makes it perfect for trips to the museum.
7. Pleated shorts from Oasis, Robinsons The Heeren
This was chosen for both its urban chic style and the comfort that it offers.
8. Clip purse from Marimekko
It's just the right size to contain the mobile phone, wallet and cards.
9. Sunglasses from Dolce and Gabbana
The clear gold pair will look wonderful in your selfies with the cityscape.
10. Reversible bucket hat from Playhound, Robinsons The Heeren
Choose the graphic print for a pop, otherwise, the solid colour exudes a subtle feel.
11. Knife pleated skirt from Sinequanone, Robinsons The Heeren
This is a feminine option for the mix and match.
12. Cotton short dress from Napapijri
Perfect for the scarfs, belt in your bag.
13. Jeans from G-Star Raw
We love these snug pair of skinnies that elongates the legs.
14. Set of lime basil & mandarin cologne (30ml), body lotion (100ml), body and hand wash (100ml) & pomegranate noir bath oil (30ml) from Jo Malone
When hotel toiletries just don't cut it, these scents add luxury to your trip.
15. Mini foldable umbrella from Marimekko
Despite its tiny profile when folded, it opens to a full size umbrella.
16. Canvas espadrilles wedges from Castaner
The wedges take you from day to night, but comfort is not sacrificed.
17. Large polka dot blouse from G-Star Raw
These dots sets it apart from normal tops.
18. Cropped trench jacket from Timberland
Brilliant to combat unexpected weather.
19. Colourful printed scarf from Napapijri
It was so light, we decided to include it to provide yet one more mix and match option.PHOTOGRAPHY: JET & SETO ART DIRECTION & STYLING: KOVIT ANG SPECIAL THANKS TO WANDERLUST HOTEL FOR THEIR KIND ASSISTANCE